Cozy apartment in a 17th-century canal house
In a unique location with a magnificent view of the old city center, we offer this spacious furnished apartment with one bedroom and a balcony. The canal house dates from 1730 and was completely renovated a few years ago. It is located in a remarkable green neighborhood: canal lined with monumental elm trees. Around the corner are nice small shops and cozy restaurants. Nearby, the Nieuwmarkt with its buzzing nightlife. Five minutes walking from central station: trains, trams, and busses depart from here.
• Bright apartment: three huge windows overlook one of the most beautiful canals of Amsterdam. Stellar view on the canal and iconic ‘Montelbaens tower’, part of the old city wall.
• Living en dining room ensuite (6 x 6 m) with high ceilings and original details such as colored stained glass doors. There is a big sofa bed, very comfortable for guests.
• Bedroom (5 x 4m) with big wardrobes with drawers and access to the balcony.
• Wooden floor throughout the whole apartment.
• Kitchen (3 x 3 m) has black and white tiles on the floor. Fully equipped: fridge, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine, and dryer.
• White bathroom has a small bath, rain shower, and old-style faucets.
- Rental price: € 2.150,- per month excluding utilities and local taxes
- Available from December 3rd, 2022
- Deposit 2 months’ rent
- Fully furnished
- Stunning view
- Rental agreement Model B
The apartment is located on a quiet street in the Historical center. Within walking distance are you at the Central train station and the subway. It's one of the most desired areas of Amsterdam. It is the vibrant heart of the city with a vast choice of restaurants, cafes, and clubs. Specialty shops are abundant in the many narrow streets and the city's famous architecture can best be viewed by a stroll along the canals or a boat tour.
Lees de volledige omschrijving